Welcome to Knowledge and Library Services
- Search the library catalogue
- Register for an Athens password
- Join the library to borrow books
- Search the Knowledge Hub for journal articles and other resources
- Search PubMed for journal articles
- Request a literature search
- Request a journal article
- Request a book
- Join KnowledgeShare to receive personalised, tailored current awareness bulletins
The library is located on the ground floor of Werneth House, Fountain Street.
Staff are available 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm on Friday.
Outside the staffed hours the library is accessible to Trust staff – contact security on 0161 922 6688.
All ICO staff can join the Library. As well as clinical books we have books for professional and personal development, a fiction and leisure collection and a self-help, health and wellbeing collection. The library has desks for quiet study and an IT suite. We have three pods that can be used for small meetings - please email us to book. We also have soft seating if you just want to come in for a break and relax.
For more information please use the links to our resources and services.